Call For Abstracts
FFAS seeks to fulfill the educational needs of our diverse audience by creating a balanced program that is comprehensive and reflects a multitude of perspectives. Contributions from new sources with new ideas are welcome.
Areas considered are outlined below. Abstracts for consideration should be submitted no later than December 15, 2017. Presentations should be no less than 10 minutes and no more than 15 minutes. Abstracts must be received in PowerPoint format, along with name, address, contact information and any academic affiliation. Abstracts selected will be notified by January 15, 2018. Submission should be made to email@example.com.
If your submission is accepted you will receive a 25% reduction off the published registration fee.
Call for Abstracts 2018
- Blepharoplasty Case Presentations: “How would you handle or How I did handle this case”
- Mid-Face Filler, Lifting or Implant Case Presentation: “How would you handle or How I did handle this case.”
- Complications: “Difficult problems I have confronted” or “Tips to Prevent Problems”
Why I switched or did not switch neurotoxins?
Do more choices help or hinder my practice and why?
What we do when a patient comes with hot-off-the-press media snippets?
The impact of our experience with Zinc supplementation on neurotoxin efficacy.
Impact of injectable choices on my consults: Are they getting more long winded or not…and why?
I inject or operate or refer first and why.
Are patients more or less accepting of multiple injections, regarding cost and discomfort?
Combination treatments using technology and ___________
Peeling, Skin Care, Injectables and/or Non ablative Devices: What I use and How I treat
My experience with how technology has helped or hurt my practice.
- The best marketing decision I have made.
- Training my staff to ___________ is critical to my office.
- The most important thing I do to ensure economic stability of the practice.
- The management pearl I wish I had known much earlier.