Call For Abstracts
Areas considered are outlined below. Abstracts for consideration should be submitted no later than December 15, 2016. Abstracts must be received in PowerPoint format, along with name, address, contact information and any academic affiliation. Abstracts selected will be notified by January 15, 2017. Submission should be made to email@example.com.
Download Call for Abstracts .pdf
- Blepharoplasty Case Presentations: “How would you handle or How I did handle this case”
- Mid-Face Filler, Lifting or Implant Case Presentation: “How would you handle or How I did handle this case.”
- Difficult Rhinoplasty Case: “How would you handle or How I did handle this case.”
- Complications: “Difficult problems I have confronted” or “Tips to Prevent Problems”
- Why I switched or did not switch neurotoxins?
- Do more choices help or hinder my practice and why?
- What we do when a patient comes with hot-off-the-press media snippets?
- The impact of our experience with Zinc supplementation on neurotoxin efficacy.
- Impact of injectable choices on my consults: Are they getting more long winded or not…and why?
- I inject or operate or refer first and why are patients more or less accepting of multiple injections, regarding cost and discomfort?
- Combination treatments using lasers and Peeling, Skin Care, Injectables and/or Non ablative Lasers: What I use and How I treat My experience with how lasers have helped or hurt my practice.